Home staging is beyond decorating and cleaning. It's about perfecting the art of creating moods. Staging makes your house look bigger, brighter, cleaner, warmer, more loving and, best of all, it makes home buyers want to buy it.
Contrary to what you might think, it's about more than preparing the house for sale. Staging is what you do after you've cleaned, decluttered, painted, made minor repairs; it's all about dressing the house for sale.
We recommend staging as the first step to professionally package and market your home. A staged home will:
- Make a great first impression
- Sell faster and for more money
- Attract more potential buyers
- Stand out from the crowd
- Encourage repeat viewings and multiple offers
- Be more marketable
A Home Stager will:
- Critique and evaluate the homes potential
- Create a positive impact on buyers by maximizing the property's appeal inside and out
- Prepare for the critical "open house" phase
The ultimate goal of staging is to place the home in its best showcase condition, to allow it to sell for the best possible price in the shortest possible time.
Potential buyers are looking for a home that suits their needs. They need to see clean, neutral décor emphasizing the homes best features, including well-organized room-to-room flow and the best possible curb appeal.
For more information, please fill out the form below, and we will make arrangements for a professional staging consultation.